Today I want to share just a little of what is rumbling round in my heart. One tiny something in the midst of many desires and dreams.
First of all I confess that my God and Father has been so good to me! God is good all the time, all the time God is good! He has brought me into a relationship with Himself which continues to rock my world transforming my life, bringing me more completely into all He has for me here and now.
He has blessed me with a, better than I deserve, helper comparable to me. This last sentence is so much of an understatement. When I think of my wife and the amazing woman that she is I sometimes cry, shout, and always lift my heart toward heaven and thank my Father for such a wonderful gift!!
He has blessed me with three glorious children, one daughter-in-law and two beautiful grand-babies!
Now to the point of my post... if you've read the previous post If Not Click Here you know that God has given the funds to purchase the last of the Bibles that were needed for the members of Bethel Revival Temple Church of Morogoro, TZ. For this my heart is filled with great joy!! Once these Bibles are purchased we will have been able to bless more than 840 believers with their very own complete Bible in their mother tongue!! What a blessing for me to be a part of this.
I would like for you to pray with me, that my Father show me the way, and lead me to the next Bible project. I have received an invitation to purchase Bibles for another church in Tanzania but I'm not familiar with the church or her pastor and I want to be faithful to God's call and faithful with the funds He provides. So, if you would pray that He give me wisdom and insight as to the next step I need to take regarding this project of...
Buying Bibles, Blessing Believers!
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete